Saturday, October 15, 2011

27m sub and stuff

HEY GUYS!!!

Sorry about the Caps-Lock but here's the story for last weekend, I guess?

I went diving early as hell on the Saturday (6am!) but I slept a bit in the car down to Queenscliff where we geared up and put the boat in the sea!

First spot was on the 27m sub-marine from the second world war, I had some problems with equalizing the pressure in my ears but after a while I managed. The sub-marine was awesome, and the vision was pretty good so all in all it was an awesome dive, even though my problems with my ears.

Picture of the sub ;)

After that dive we went for lunch near a beach, but still in the boat. Luckily Tadd spotted a huge wave that could have capsized our boat and Liz was able to take us out of harms way.
After that incident we went to a reef nearby which was stunningly beautiful, me and my dive buddy Dennis the dane (aka Steve Irwin) just followed the reef steps down. Amazing indeed!



When we got up we got back to the harbor to see if we could go for a third dive, which we could. So we went to a location that is known for its seals, and of course we dived with them! it was a perfect ending of a perfect day of diving, very relaxed just watching the seals swim around us.



We planned to go diving the day after too, but it was way to windy, and the water was brown with no visibility. So we had a beer instead.


I'll update on this weekend tomorrow, if I'm not too hungover... ;)

party on bloglovers!

<3 Dennis <3

1 comment: