Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mid semester "break"...

Hi there peeps.

This week a lot has happend, A LOT!

No not really, most of the students here went travelling during this week. Me and Andy couldn't afford that luxury and we also had assignments to do (still do). So that's what I have been doing this week. Assignments, only done with one of them, got two more due next week...

All in all this week sucked, the lamest week since we got here. I have either been home worrying about assignments or been in school working on them. I have worked on assignments at home to but you know... without success.

I have also played Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time, pretty much a speed run, AKA relaxation.

Oh yeah, it has been raining a lot too. Boring week. It sucked. I need Caao...

Hopefully I'll have something more fun to write about next time.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment