Thursday, November 24, 2011

Roundup part 1: Exams

Hey there fellas!

I haven't written in a long time, sorry about that! Been busy... ish

Today is the final day of the exam period, although I have been done with my exams since the 18th. I had some troubles to what to study on in most courses, since it was very unclear. But I got the hang of it on most courses. Hopefully I did well on them all! All I need is a pass anyways, A's won't transfer to the Swedish system anyways so it doesn't really matter what grade I get as long as I pass!

The exams themselves are different here than in sweden, they are all forced into about two weeks and with four different courses in that amount of time to do exams on... It gets confusing to say the least!

In any case they're done now, so it doesn't really matter anymore, nothing can be done by now! It's all in the teachers hands.

We celebrated by going out that very night, ended up in different places in the city. Sadly we didn't find a good club/bar but I had a good time anyways, all you need is good friends you know.

These times are the sad times at Uni, all new friends I've made here are going home or starting their travels. Most of them I will probably never see again, sad times indeed!

BUT! I have great times ahead to, in two weeks or so my sweetheart finally arrives! I've missed her so much.. And we get to start our travels together, and with other friends as well. The only problem now is to try and save some money for the trip... and with some money, I mean save all the money I have!

I hate that money always stands in the way for living.

Anyway, I'll write some more later, letting you know what I've been doing instead of writing in the blog ;)

kiss and this and that and what?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment